Dental implants offer a solution to missing teeth. Many people prefer them over dentures and there is little question you will feel the same way. Dental implants help you smile with confidence and bring a plethora of additional benefits, including:
1. Dental implants help improve your smile and confidence. Since the implant looks and feels more like a real tooth, you may even forget that it is not. Except, you can never get a cavity in an implant.
2. Dental implants last considerably longer than dentures and have a 99% success rate. The average implant lasts for about 20 years. In comparison, dentures last a maximum of eight years before it is time to replace them.
3. No one else will know that you have a fake tooth. The implant looks like a real tooth, does not come out of the mouth, and grows to the gum with help from a titanium screw. There are so many things to love about dental implants.
4. You will have fewer restrictions when using dental implants. They do not cause restrictions on the foods that you eat nor do they make speaking difficult. This cannot be said for dentures and other restoration options.
5. Many financing and payment options make it easier for people to afford this procedure. It is true that it costs considerably more than dentures but you get what you pay for, especially in the world of dentistry.
Talk to Your Dentist to Learn More About Dental Implants
The five reasons to consider teeth implants listed here are among many benefits of this procedure. If you are missing one or more teeth and want to improve your smile, consider the tooth implant procedure charlotte. Talk to your dentist to learn more.